Welcome to issue 1 of the Innovative EdTech monthly newsletter. This month we look at a general introduction and overview of what the Innovating EdTech newsletters will look like and be formatted. We look at the latest information and updates for Cyber Security from the NCSC and things to look out for.
THIS MONTH’S CHAMPION WEBSITES AND RESOURCES
- National Cyber Security Centre – https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/
- UK Safer Internet Centre – https://saferinternet.org.uk/
- NCSC Cyber Aware – https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/cyberaware/home
- The NSPCC – https://www.nspcc.org.uk/
- Net Aware by The NSPCC – https://www.net-aware.org.uk/
- CEOP – https://www.ceop.police.uk/Safety-Centre/
- ThinkUknow – https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/
- Microsoft Learn – https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/
WANT TO SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE?
Do you want to share your knowledge and experience with a globally accessible audience about how you are using technology or even your best story from your time in school? Send me an email or message me via social media to discuss your opportunities. Together we can grow the global standard of EdTech teaching and learning for all.